Wednesday, June 25, 2008

American Velodrome Challenge - June 21, 2008


Rich and I drove out to the Hellyer Velodrome in San Jose, CA Saturday evening to enjoy festivities at the track with our Webcor team mates. This was Day 2 of the American Velodrome Challenge. This was our first time at the track and it was really awesome. Those guys can really fly. It was a beautiful warm clear evening. On the drive down we could clearly see the observatory on the top of Mount Hamilton. Testarossa Vineyards hosted wine, cheese, fruit and veggies.

I think Rich would do well with some of the track events like pursuit (but that would mean another bike! Yikes!). I think I will stick to the road. The Beat the Clock rescheduled the "Day at the Track" event for August 16 where we can time trial on our road bikes on the track. I will definitely do that.

No comments: